In Greek mythology Hestia (Roman Vesta), first daughter of Cronus and Rhea (Ancient Greek Ἑστία, "hearth" or "fireside"), is the virgin goddess of the hearth, architecture, and of the right ordering of domesticity and the family. She received the first offering at every sacrifice in the household.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Hestia possesses the conventional attributes of the Olympian gods.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all olympian, Hestia is superhumanly strong
- Immortality: Like all all Olympian, Hestia is immortal and therefore will never die.
- Omnipresence: Like most olympian, Hestia is able to be at two places at once
- Magic: Like most olympians, Hestia possess the potential to use magic.
- Culinary Skills: Hestia is a master cook